SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Dedicated teams of service engineers support Flameguard’s customer-base to offer electrical, mechanical, preventative and reactive maintenance throughout all market sectors.
Service Teams provide routine planned maintenance and urgent repairs. We also specialize in providing teams of Engineers who are able to carry out modifications or extensions to existing systems at short notice.
Formal maintenance contracts are tailored to meet individual needs that may range from an annual service visit to permanently-manned sites.
Service agreements cover all types of fixed Fire Protection and Detection Systems including Hand Extinguishers and Hose Reels.
Flameguard also offer Online Analyser and Lab Analyser Maintenance and Support Services to the Oil & Gas, Power & Water, Industrial and Infrastructure market sectors, as we believe we can offer a service for multiple brands of systems from a single source, whereas the End-User would usually engage multiple vendors to complete the necessary service and support on a typical site.
Services Provided :
Performance of planned preventive maintenance services in line with Manufacturer’s recommendations and NFPA standard inclusive of :
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual testing,
- service and inspection
- Full-time site management
- System service and inspection
- Emergency call-out
- Modifications and extensions
- Refilling of portable Fire Extinguishers as well as Gas-based
- Fire Suppression Systems Training services for all systems under
- our solutions and services portfolio
- Spares and Refurbishment
Flameguard currently service and maintain onshore Oil and Gas installations, carrying out works on Fire & Gas, PA/VA, Security Systems, Fixed Extinguishing, Sprinklers and Analysers. These services are currently provided to the following key clients:
Training courses are conducted on a regular basis to ensure we have a team
of competitive Sales and Operations professionals. The various aspects
covered under these trainings are as follows:
- Systems and Services Trainings to aid Sales, Engineering and Service personnel with the technical knowledge of Flameguard’s offerings
- Design Trainings which enable Engineers to design the systems in line with prevalent standards
- Installation Trainings to ensure the systems are installed in line with the design
- Maintenance Trainings that ensure the systems are maintained in line with established standards and manufacturer’s guidelines
Each training course is supported with up-to-date PowerPoint presentations, videos of actual fire incidents, training manuals, demo units, and manufacturer’s software design packages. The successful completion of any training course is recorded by an internal attendance sheet and Training Certificates are issued to the attendees.
The training courses involve both theoretical as well as practical hands-on training and cover the full range of detection, protection, security and telecoms systems, as well as training on the latest international design standards.